Welcome to the Online CAAR REALTOR® Store!
Please be patient on page loading time.
How to Search, Order Online & Pick-Up:
- Use the Product Categories drop down to filter your search for specific item by Category or type a keyword in search box, (ex: mask or shoe).
- You cannot use both search types at once. (let page load)
- Alternatively use the page numbers, along bottom of screen, to browse all store products. Item will say if it is sold out.
- Select items to add to cart, view cart, update quantity as needed, and pay.
- Staff will be notified by email and have your order ready when you stop by.
Didn't find what you need? Send email with request to RealtorStore@caar.com.
to Virginia REALTORS® RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes;
they are not deductible for federal or state income tax purposes. Members may
contribute more or less than the suggested amount and may refuse to contribute
without reprisal. The National Association of REALTORS® or any of its state
associations or local boards will not favor or disfavor any member because of
the amount contributed. NAR has established state Federal RPAC Disbursement Allocations
based on anticipated National RPAC needs. Thirty percent of all Major Investor
contributions are sent to NAR to be applied to the Federal RPAC Disbursement
Allocation and are charged against the limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a with the
remaining seventy percent maintained for state and local usage. Decisions
regarding Virginia REALTORS® RPAC contributions to meet the Federal RPAC
Disbursement Allocation will be made throughout the fundraising year. The contributor certifies that they are at least 18 years
old and are making this contribution with their own personal funds- not those
of another person or entity, nor are they a foreign national or federal